domingo, 22 de enero de 2017

Mixtape

I’ve created this mixtape for my best friend Mar because she is moving to the United Arabigan Emirates and I think this songs will make her remember situations that we lived together.

Halleluyah- Pentatonix:  I think that this song is so sensitive and it will make her remember the first time we went to thecafeteria where we met.  This song is included on the last album "Christmas songs".
Riptide- Vance Joy: I consider that I have to put this song  because during a school trip we were singing this song during the whole time and this song brings us many suvenirs about that. 

River flows in you- Yiruma: I’ve choosen this song because one day at her house we played with the piano and it was so emotional, when we finished playing the song we were crying.
This is what you came for- Rihana feat. Calvin Harris: I have choosen this song because it make us feel happier. That’s because one day we are quite sad and we listen to this song and we felt better.
Daddy Lessons- Beyoncé: I think that this is the best song from the mixtape because it transmits me good vibrations and it’s so fun listen to this song with her. When we sang this song she used to be Beyoncé and I made the cawboy chorus. This song is included on his last album "Lemonade".

That songs are so special for us and I think she will apreciate this Mixtape.

Mixtape from Àlex Cabero
Group 2
1st Batxillerat.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario