domingo, 22 de enero de 2017

Mixtape

I have created this mixtape for one of my best friends called Saskia because she always tells me to show her music that I like so she learns new songs. I've tried to gather different kinds of songs and my favourites at the moment

Blown Rose- Blossoms: I first listened to this song in a concert where this group was the supporting artist and I enjoyed it a lot, since then I started listening to their album.

Love Me- The 1975: I chose this song because its one of the most famous songs of The 1975, it's really catchy and it makes you want to dance.

Disciples- Tame Impala: In my opinion, Tame Impala is a great band which not everybody knows, the music genre is psychedelic rock-pop

Heaven-Troye Sivan: I think this song has a very powerful message about not letting people and change what you are. It's also about thinking of your sexuality, the struggles of coming out and everything it takes to do it.

Take On Me- a-ha: This is one of the list of songs I love from the 80s, the rythm is very retro and it brings me a lot of memories.

City of Stars- "La La Land" Soundtrack: This song is beautiful and I think everyone would enjoy it, last week I saw this movie and in my opinion the whole soundtrack is worth listening at least once.

Marina Miguel
1r Batxillerat
Grup 2

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario