lunes, 23 de enero de 2017

Mixtape

I have created this mixtape for a future friend. I think it's a good idea share your musical tastes to know more your friends. So this mixtape is for a future friend to know me better:

  • Who Knows-Protoje: is one of my favourites songs. I love her rhythm.
  • Siempre me quedará-Bebe: Bebe is my favourite singer, I love her personality and the most I like are the lyrics of her songs. 
  • The dock of the bay- Otis Redding: I like music of that era and this song includes all the others songs that i like.
  • Get up, stand up- Bob Marley: my favourite type of music is reggae and Bob Marley is the King, so he couldn't miss. I could not choose one of his songs because a I love everything, but this song has a nice message.
  • Valery- Amy Winehouse: She couldn't miss either. She has a very special and unique voice. Valery is awsome.
Natàlia Mas
Group 2

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario