lunes, 23 de enero de 2017

Mixtape

I’ve created this mixtape for my best friend Laia because in spite of we are so different, we have some songs in common: 
McFly - Love Is Easy: Because when we were 12 we went to my village to spend the weekend and when we were on the car this song rang on the radio and we couldn't stop to dancing and singing.

Katy Perry - Last Friday Night: B
ecause in my old religious school we had to adapt a current song to a religious song and invent the lyrics and we sang this song in 2011 and I have many memories of those days.

Vuit - Dorm: My best friend was very fan to Polseres Vermelles, Nil Cardoner and Mikel Iglesias. So when this song was premiered she was very exited.

Bruno Mars - Count On Me: This song is very important for us because we thing that it represents our friendship.

High School Musical 2 - Fabulous: Because she is a real diva like Sharpay Evans.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario