domingo, 22 de enero de 2017

Mixtape

Im going to recommend 5 songs to my brother, because we lived a lot of moments together, and all these moments have one song behind.
-Without me - Eminem. We started to listen rap with this song when I was about 6 years old. It was the first rap song I heard, and I remember that times with love.
-Efectos vocales - Nach. This song is very special for me and for him, because it is of 2008, when we started to listen spanish rap.
-Titanium - David Guetta. We listen this song all day in 2011, and we love it, we started to listen electronic music from listen this song.
-La danza del fuego - Mägo de Oz. I've have chosen this song because we started listen it in 2008, and we continue listen to it. I've chosen this, but I could choose any other song of this group.
-Corazón de mimbre - Marea. The song that we most heard, it's one of my favorite songs, I don't know why, but the rythm and the lyrics are awesome.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario