domingo, 22 de enero de 2017

Mixtape

I’ve created this mixtape for my best friend Abel. We’ve been best friends for many years, so I want to show him my love and care for him through beautiful songs that remind me of him.

1.       Acorn Lane - Love Me Click Me: I think this song it’s a good opening because it’s an electroswing song, therefore it’s pretty rhythmical and fun to listen at.

2.       Laura Shigihara - Everything's Alright: This is the main song from “To the moon”, a RPG drama videogame. This song it’s really soft, calm and charming. It helps me relax a lot, so I hope it helps relaxing Abel too.

3.       Pentatonix  -  Can’t Sleep Love: One of my favorite songs from this popular band. This song cheers me up always. I always wish seeing my best friend’s radiant smile, so I hope this song makes him smile.

4.       Mili - Utopiosphere: This singer is Japanese. Even though that fact, she sings in English. I discovered this singer through a videogame called Deemo where you play the piano to help a girl return to the surface world. Both game and its songs are charming are amazing, so I’m sure Abel will like it.

5.       Steven Universe - Here Comes A Thought: Steven Universe is not an English band of some kind, but a charming TV program. Even though it was made for kids, people of all ages watch this program due to the sensibility and the deep feelings the story shows.


And that would be it. I hope he enjoys these songs as much as I do and I also hope this mixtape makes him realize how much I love him. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario