domingo, 22 de enero de 2017

MIXTAPE

These are the songs I've chosen:

Bjork- Joga. I've actually discoreved this song only some weeks ago even if it's one of the oldest and most famous songs from Bjork, already one of my favourites. Emotional Landscapes.

Arca- Soichiro. In honour of his soulmate Jesse Kanda, Arca wrote this beautiful instrumental song full of emotion, it idealizes the idea of a soulmate so perfectly and the obsessive love that you can feel for someone. We all want our Soichiro.

FKA Twigs - Good To Love. One of my favourites song ever, Self-writen, produced and mv directed by FKA Twigs. There's nothing else I can say about it but the lyrics: It's not your fault that I'm loved to my limit, It's good to love, but when you give yourself away it always hurts too much.

Sofi De La Torre- What People Do. My favorite SDLT song, ´cause that's what people do.

Cigarettes after sex- K. One of the prettiest songs ever writen, helped me deal. I guess it's just another heartbreak song tho.

Sevdaliza - Human. This actually is a really curious song, I've chosen it because of the lyrics of it and because of Sevdaliza, an extremely talented singer and songwriter.

Marc Pauchet
G2
Batx 1


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario