domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017

Description of a place by Gina Folch

One of my favourite places to go in summer is the S’alguer cove, where is in Palamós. I like it because it’s calm and pacify and I also have friends there.

It is a cove so it only has rocks, no sand. It is a disadvantage of people that are using to go to the beach but it is a benefit for my family because no one disturb us.
It’s small but it’s enough for a few people. There are crystalline water so you can see everything with your diving glasses. There are a lot of types of fishes even you can find octopus!!! The water are so cold but it’s perfect in summer. It’s important that you wear diving shoes because there are a lot of urchins.

In bad weather, I recommend that you don’t go there. The ocean waves are high and dangerous too, and you can be hurt for the rocks.

If you like bays more than beaches, don’t miss this wonderful cove!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario