miércoles, 15 de marzo de 2017

Pantà de Sau


I'm going to describe The Pantà de Sau, is situated in the Vilanova de Sau town and in the comarca Osona. It's a natural reservoir of the Ter river and what makes it special is that in the middle of the reservoir there is a church.
Pantà de Sau is very important for me because I remember that I went there when I was a child and the reservoir was dry so you could walk to the church. But last summer I returned because there were a musical festival named Bioritme. Since there I fell in love with that landscape, I saw it day and night and in the night was more beautiful. Now there is water in the reservoir and you could swim until the church bells.


I love all nature landscapes but this, for me, is very special.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario