domingo, 29 de enero de 2017

MIXTAPE

This mixtape is for all the people who wants to know me a little more. I could choose a lot of different songs because I love music and I like a lot of different types of music. I’m use to listening songs in Catalan and in English. Here I decided to put only English songs.

1 QUEEN
This is not a song, it’s a group. Queen is one of my favourite bands, I really love their songs. My favourites are “Bohemian Rhapsody”, “Don’t stop me now”, “Under Pressure”, “I want to break free” and “The show must go on”.

2“I dreamed a dream” – Les Miserables
I love musical theatre, this is my favourite song of one of my favourite musicals. It is a really sad song and it makes me cry but it’s amazing.

    “Hold the line” – TOTO
I really like this song, the version that I like the most is my friend Laia cover.  It’s an amazing song.

4  Soundtracks
I love movie soundtracks. My favourite soundtracks are from the movie “The Danish girl” and from “Carol”. I think that the music of the movies plays a really important roll.

5  “Cannon Rock” – Jerry C
This is a rock version of the Cannon in D major of Pachelbel. I like rock and classic music, so this is the perfect mix.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario