lunes, 23 de enero de 2017

Mixtape

THIS IS MY PLAYLIST OF TEN SONGS THAT MY BOYFREND SHOULD LISTEN.



A LAS TRES DE LA MAÑANA – LOS ALDEANOS ( I have choosen  this one, because is one of my favourite songs)

PERFECT TWO – AUBURN (This song describes all my emotions when I’m with him)

BEAUTIFUL – CHRISTINA AGUILERA (This song transmits a very important message and I think that my boyfriend could like it)

WHO KNOWS – PROTOJE ( I just feel that this songs is perfect to relax and calm)

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU – WHITNEY HOUSTON (I think is one of the most beautiful songs in the world)

CANSANCIO- RAPSUSKEI (Is one of all songs that remember him)

NIGHT CHANGES – ONE DIRECTION (My favourite group of pop is one direction and I know that he loves this one)

CAIC- GERARD QUINTANA (It's my favourite song)

BLONDAPETIT- SWAN FYAHBWOY (It has a good rhythm and good flow)


LISTEN- BEYONCÉ (This one it makes me feel comfortable and protected) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario