lunes, 23 de enero de 2017

Mixtape

MIXTAPE

I've created this playlist for my little sister which is pretty young and I want her to grow up as an independent and powerful lady. This is directly for her.

I don't want anybody to hurt you and nobody is going to play with you. I want you to rejoice, to get your goals and not to depend on anyone. You have so much future. Slay.

Power & Control – Marina and the Diamonds This song is going to help you when you don't feel enough for something or in any situation that you don't feel like you are strong. I want to let you know that you must control your environment. Do things the way you want them to come out.

Money Power Glory – Lana Del Rey I want you to remember that falling in love is so dope but enjoy it, with your fails and falls. Don't get hurt of this, get the tight part of it. This song is also pretty ironic like us. But you gotta get the main idea which is to start from the bottom and go up to the top.

***Flawless – Beyoncé, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie I want you to be a real feminist. Don't submit to any boy. Be who you are. Wear what you like. Say what you think. Do what you want. Empower yourself. Your life doesn't aspire to marriage.You are more than that. Feel good with yourself. You  are  flawless.

My World – Iggy Azalea You are going to success, because you are powerful. You are going to built your own world. Work your business. Surround yourself with worthwhile people. Get a break, go out to parties with friends, have some fun and get crazy sometimes but don't loose the north.

The House Of The Rising Sun – The Animals Finally this is my favorite song of all time. I hope this will remind you of me. My mistakes and my successes. You will always have me by your side I swear. This song has my energy and my power, you will need it.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario